Let’s talk about how to repost Instagram Reels.
You might want to repost other people’s Instagram Reels videos.
Or you might want to download Instagram Reels and post them later.
I’m going to show you how to do this using Preview App.
1. Open the Reels tab in Preview app
First, open your Preview App and press on the “Reels” tab on top of your screen.
2. Press “+” to repost Instagram Reels
Then press on the “+” button and select the “Repost” option.
3. “Copy Link” of the Reels you want to repost
Your Instagram app will open up.
- Find the Instagram Reels video you want to repost.
- Press on the three dots “…”
- Press on “Copy Link”
4. Come back inside Preview
Once you press “Copy Link”, come back in your Preview App.
Your Instagram Reels Repost will appear in Preview.
Press done and the Reels will appear in your Reels feed.
You can rearrange the order of your Reels. Just drag and drop them around. This way you can start planning what video to post when. You can “preview” your Reels feed.
5. Change the caption
You can change the caption and hashtags if you want to.
To do this:
- Press on the Reels video
- Open the caption
Here you can change the caption.
And you can find Instagram hashtags too:
6. Change the cover image
This is optional, but you can do it if you want to.
To change the cover image, just press on “Edit” on the image.
You can choose a cover image from the video itself (just slide the slider).
Or you can upload your own cover image from your camera roll (just press on “Upload Cover image”).
7. Schedule when to repost the Instagram Reels
If you want to post the Reels at a certain day and time, you can schedule the post.
Just turn on the “Schedule Post” option.
8. Post on Instagram
Instagram doesn’t allow any other apps or websites to automatically post Reels. It’s against their Rules and Policies and could get your account in trouble. Preview has been reviewed and approved by Instagram. So I’m going to show you the safe way to post your Reels on Instagram.
Here’s how to post your Reels on Instagram (it literally takes 30 seconds):
- Press on your Reels post
- Press on the “Share” button
- Your Instagram app will open up
- Open Instagram Reels
- Swipe up on your screen to upload your Reel
- Paste your caption (Preview automatically copied it for you, just paste it)
- Upload the cover image (Preview automatically saved it to your camera roll)
And you’re done!
Your turn to repost Instagram Reels!
Have fun reposting Instagram Reels.