Instagram Presets #1: The “Blogger” Pack
Use the “Blogger” presets if you want to make your Instagram feed look like Instagram influencers and bloggers.
It has a variety of different filters: from warm to colorful, vintage and natural.
- Lifestyle photos
- Everyday photos
Favorites in this presets pack:
- Filter P1: Natural
- Filter P3: The Go-to presets for everyday photos and any type of photos (food, products, shops, jewellery, travel, fashion)
- Filter P5: Fun filter (good for any type of photos too)
- Filter P6: Warm filter (good for any photo. Use this filter if you want to create a warmer feed)
Instagram Presets #2: The “Cream” Pack
The “Cream” filter pack is on of the top Instagram presets pack in the app.
It’s perfect if you want your photos to look natural, as if they are “not edited”.
- Everyday photos
- Handmade products
- Nail artists
- Mom / family / kid photos
- Lifestyle blogger
People are loving these presets:
- Filter S1: Beautiful natural creamy filter
- Filter S3: Beautiful filter to create a fun beige feed
- Filter S4: Beautiful creamy, natural filter with a little pop of color
- Filter S5: Unique creamy filter
Instagram Presets #3: The “Fun” Pack
Use the “Fun” filter pack if you want to create a colorful Instagram feed.
It is perfect for:
- Colorful photos
- Colorful products
- Tropical vibes
The most popular presets in this pack are:
- Filter Q1
- Filter Q3
Instagram Presets #4: The “Retro” Pack
The “Retro” filter pack is for you if you like “vintage” retro vibes.
- Mom bloggers (use filter T5 it’s perfect to get the popular soft mom blogger vintage look)
Most popular filters:
Instagram Presets #5: The “Teal and Orange” Pack
The “Teal and Orange” look is one of the most popular Instagram styles.
- Travel bloggers
- Fashion (check filter
- Boho (filter U5 and U7 for the win)
Instagram Presets #6: The “Winter” Pack
It’s called the “Winter” filter pack, but honestly, you could use it even for your summer photos.
These filters are just stunning. Just wow.
They look so natural, but at the same time they elevate the beautiful colors that are already in your photos.
That’s it for now!