The hashtags are organized into groups:
- Food hashtags (the core food hashtags, including hashtags to get you featured on other people’s accounts)
- Food bloggers hashtags
- Food photography hashtags
- Recipe hashtags
- Healthy food hashtags
- Homemade food hashtags
- Dessert hashtags
- Baking hashtags
- Cupcake hashtags
- Chocolate hashtags
- Bread hashtags
- Cake hashtags
Hashtags for different dietary requirements:
- Celiac hashtags
- Gluten Free Food hashtags
- Keto Food hashtags
- Organic food hashtags
- Plant-based hashtags
- Vegan food hashtags
- Vegetarian hashtags
Instagram hashtags for drinks:
- Cocktail hashtags (including gin)
- Coffee hashtags
- Tea hashtags
- Wine hashtags
And a few more.
Where to find the Instagram hashtags for food bloggers in Preview app?
Press on “Find Hashtags”:
Type “Food” in the search bar, or any other keyword related to your post. You will see all the different hashtag groups related to food.
Press “Add All” to add all the hashtags from a group in your caption. Or you can press on an individual hashtag if you just want to add this one to your post. This is a cool trick if you feel like using hashtags from different groups.
Let’s look at some of the best Instagram hashtags for food bloggers.
Core Instagram hashtags for food
In this hashtag group, you’ll find the “core” Instagram hashtags for food bloggers.
These hashtags gather the foodie community on Instagram.
- Use all of these core hashtags for your post, or
- Use some of these core hashtags and add hashtags from other hashtag groups (example: if you share a dessert post, you can use some “Food” hashtags + “Dessert” hashtags)
Instagram hashtags for food bloggers
These are the hashtags food bloggers use on Instagram.
Depending on your speciality, you can use:
- Food Blogger hashtags
- Vegan Food Blogger hashtags
- Vegetarian Food Blogger hashtags
- Keto Blogger hashtags
- Gluten Free Blogger hashtags
- Organic Food Blogger hashtags
Instagram hashtags for healthy food
If you want to share posts about healthy food, healthy food recipes or healthy breakfast / lunch / dinner ideas, you can use the hashtags in the “Healthy Food” hashtag group.
Instagram hashtags for homemade food
These hashtags can be used by anyone, whether you’re a food blogger or food lover.
As long as you make homemade food and want to share your food of the day, you can use:
- “Homemade Food” hashtags, and
- “Quarantine Food” (because #2020 people have started new food communities to cook together and share their homemade food)
Instagram hashtags for sweets
Planning to post something sweet? Check out these hashtag groups:
Instagram hashtags for cooking
Are you planning to share your recipe? You can use the “Recipes” hashtag group.
- You can use all the “Recipes” hashtags, or
- Mix “Recipe” hashtags + any of the other hashtags from the other hashtag group I’ve shown you so far. For example, if you share a recipe for a dessert, you can use some “Dessert” hashtags and some “Recipe” hashtags.
Instagram hashtags for drinks
And if you want to share a post about your drink, choose the hashtags you need. You can just type in the search bar:
- Cocktails (and gin)
As you saw at the beginning of the post, there are many other hashtags inside the app.
So I will let you explore.
Just type in the search bar what you’re looking for.
And if you need more hashtags in the app, just send me an email and I will add it to our to-do list!
As always, have a ton of fun planning your posts!