Do you want more people to see your makeup posts on Instagram?
Or maybe you want clients to find you on Instagram thanks to hashtags.
If so, you’re going to love this!
There are hundreds of Instagram hashtags for makeup artists and makeup lovers in Preview.
There are hashtags for:
- Makeup (the trending and best hashtags join the Instagram makeup communities)
- Makeup artists (Instagram hashtags for makeup artists specifically)
- Makeup tutorial (for carousel photo tutorials and video tutorials)
- Bridal makeup (if you are a bridal makeup artist – I will show you more hashtags you can use too)
- Beauty (to join the beauty community on Instagram)
- Natural skincare (if you share natural beauty products)
- Hair (if you’re a hair and makeup artist or if you have styled your hair too)
- Organic beauty
- Quarantine Makeup (since a lot of us had to stay indoors, a lot of new makeup hashtag communities started)
First, let’s see where to find the makeup hashtags in Preview.
Where are the Instagram hashtags for makeup in Preview?
You need to know this:
- All the hashtags in Preview are not computer generated
- All the hashtags have been researched and handpicked by an actual person
- There are no banned or blocked hashtags
- Unlike other Instagram hashtag generators out there, there are no random or huge hashtags that make it hard for your posts to be seen (since all the hashtags have been researched manually – not by a computer)
- Each hashtag group has a mix of popular, medium, small and community hashtags
- There are hashtags to help you get featured on makeup accounts (pages that specialise in reposting other people’s makeup looks)
Now that you know this, let’s start.
Open your caption in Preview:
Press on “Find Hashtags”:
Type “Makeup” in the search bar to see the recommended hashtags.
As you can see, the makeup hashtags are organized into groups.
Press “Add All” to add all the hashtags from one group in your caption. Or tap on a single hashtag to only add that one to your caption.
Instagram hashtags for Makeup
The “Makeup” hashtag group has core Instagram hashtags for makeup artists and makeup lovers.
You will find:
- Trending makeup hashtags
- Hashtags the makeup community uses to share their creations
- Hashtags to help you get featured on other people’s makeup pages
Instagram hashtags for Makeup Artists
If you are a makeup artist and want fellow makeup lovers, makeup artists, or clients to find you, use the hashtags from the “Makeup Artist” group.
Tip: You can mix and match the hashtags. For example, use some hashtags from the “Makeup” group and some hashtags from the “Makeup Artist” group.
Are you a bridal makeup artist? Or do you want to share your bridal makeup look?
Use the “Bridal Makeup” hashtag group.
You can also use the “Wedding” related hashtags that are in Preview. This way, brides who are looking for wedding inspiration can find you.
You can use these hashtag groups too:
- “Wedding Photographer”
- “Wedding Planner”
Makeup hashtags based on your location
Do you want people in your city or country to find you?
Hashtags are like Google keywords. People can type something specific to find you.
- Add the name of your city or country after a “Makeup” or Makeup Artist hashtag.
Makeup tutorial hashtags
If you are sharing a makeup tutorial (photo or video), use the “Makeup Tutorial” hashtags.
Makeup is part of the beauty industry. The beauty community is amazing on Instagram. They have created their own hashtags to connect with each other.
- Use the “Beauty” hashtags from time to time to change your hashtag strategy.
- Mix the hashtags. Use some “Beauty” hashtags and some “Makeup” hashtags.
Do you use organic makeup products? If so, join the “Organic Beauty” community on Instagram.
Use the “Organic Beauty” hashtag group in Preview.
If you are also into natural beauty products, you can use the “Natural Skincare” hashtags.
Brows on fleek? Want to share your favorite brow products or tutorial?
Use the “Brows” hashtags.
Use the “Eyelash” hashtags if you want to show off your eyelashes, eyelash products, eyelash extensions, or eyelash transformations.
Did you do a full glam? Makeup and hair? Or maybe you are a hair and makeup artist.
Then you can use the “Hair” hashtags in Preview.
Use the hair hashtags that fit your photo:
- “Hair Extension”
- “Natural Hair”
- “Curly Hair”
Since 2020, makeup lovers and makeup artists have started new communities on Instagram.
They created new hashtags to share their at-home makeup looks.
If you want to join them, use the “Quarantine Makeup” hashtag group.